Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Carter Meets Piper

I'm happy to report that I'm not raising a danty little boy. We do, however, feel like Carter is a bit like a bull in china shop right now. Everytime Carter picks up a block there's a certain amount of anxiety that runs through the shoulders of Bethany and I. Who knows where it's gonna land.

It does appear as though Carter is going to be a wonderful big brother. He is very gentle with Piper. He gets quite concerned when she cries and runs around the house letting everyone know until someone gets Piper calmed down. He likes to hold her too. He practices holding his monkey the way he would hold Piper. It's very sweet, that is, until he chucks the monkey across the room and moves onto something more exciting. I think we have a little more work to do before we let him fly solo with her ;-)







3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Carter "sleeping" next to her. He is going to be such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!
    Thank you for sharing these sweet pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Bethany, I have been waiting and waiting for the Christmas pictures...I know you are VERY busy, but if you have a little spare time could you indulge me? ( : Missed you in Idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do