Monday, December 8, 2008

Nope.

For all you anxiously checking the blog for exciting news - there is no baby yet. I am still very pregnant.
On a happier note, I had a wonderful birthday. My darling husband surprised me with a wonderful weekend. We dropped Carter off with his buddy Charlie (and Charlie's mom of course) and then went out to dinner at the Melting Pot. After wandering around for awhile through the Christmas lights downtown, we ended up at the Nutcracker! It was the first time I had ever been to it and it was quite fun. Already feeling very spoiled, Andy took me to a hotel downtown for the night! It was so much fun and so relaxing.
I really do have a wonderful husband.

Well, I am off to vigorously mop the floor in hopes of stimulating labor. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Keep us posted. There's nothing like a little one night vacation when your 9 months pregnant. How nice! Do some jumping jacks while your mopping, and if you need any other sugggestions I've heard them all now. NO CASTOR OIL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do