Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

Jesus is risen! We are so thankful to know Him as our Savior. He has conquered death and saved us from our sins. Jesus is amazing! We celebrated by going to church and watching people be baptized. Our church baptized 347 people that Sunday. It was so cool! Jesus is alive and saving people.
We also did some egg hunting...or egg "sneaking" as Carter says. He was pretty into it. He was even more into it once he discovered that there was "hot chocolate" (i.e. candy) inside.

It was a beautiful day on Wednesday so we drove up to Deception Pass and spent the day enjoying some sunshine.



It was a yucky day outside, so we had to settle for sneaking eggs inside.



A little man on a big beach.



I thought that I would just do a little relaxing in the sunshine, but Carter decided it would be a great opportunity to load me up with rocks.
I had to show him how its done!

I don't know what makes this so cute, but it is pretty adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Look at Piper holding her head up. She is getting so big! I love how Carter is walking with his hands behind his back. I'm glad you had a good Easter holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect day at the beach!
    I love the pic of Carter and Piper eye-to-eye, just precious!

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do