Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gone.

Not to be overly dramatic, but Monday we drove away from Seattle, knowing that we won't be back for quite some time. As we looked back over our shoulders and watched the skyline disappear it was so surreal to know we are not coming back. Though I was sad to say goodbye to the city, I was heartbroken to say goodbye to our friends. They were more than just friends, they were our family. I am not going to "were" because you don't lose your family. I know we will stay in touch. Our friends made our three years in Seattle wonderful. We thank Jesus for you all. We love you guys! And you had better come visit us. We'll deep fat fry something:)


6 comments:

  1. You've left us heartbroken! We will miss you SOOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! That was too sad! If you promise to deep fry, I promise to visit. Miss you already! I started crying tonight when I told somebody about how you were gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in Alabama! I hope the move is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to apologize. I kind of figured you would be crazy busy! Hopefully we can catch each other sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan and I will continue to pray for you four :)
    We love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do