Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pygmy Goats and Pumpkins! What Could be Better?

So Daddy is writing this blog entry. This is the first blog entry I've ever made. Pretty exciting day. The family had a fun little outing to a local pumpkin patch this last Saturday. Carter was introduced to the wonderful world of farm life. Carter was most excited about the baby piggies. He was less excited about the chicken who bit his finger.


He had a great time with little ducklings and the bunnies.

No so sure about the calf though...
Some how I managed to get myself stuck in the rabbit pen. Don't ask. Here I am looking a bit sheepish while my dear wife capitalizes on my moment of temporary misfortune.

Chill'n with the homeboys.





Pygmy goats rock and so does this video.

I have a real cute little family.

1 comment:

  1. Good post Andy! I completely agree with that last commnet.

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do