Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our trip to Boise

We are back from a trip to Boise. We were very sad to leave. We miss our family and the sunshine. Carter had a wonderful time. We started the trip at Grandma and Grandpa Long's. He played in their fountain and experienced sprinklers for the first time. He wasn't too much of a fan. He got to go to the zoo with Granny Vargas. At Nana and Papa Goldsmith's he spent most of the time outside. When he wasn't outside he was standing at the door rubbing his belly (his version of sign language for "please). He learned a lot of new words on this trip: barbecue, I'm goin' get you, poky and Justice (my parents dog).


Checking out the ducks with Nana

Please, please can I go out?


Watering plants


Playing with bubbles

Embracing his inner hick side



His first haircut


Dad made us leave a mullet for the picture. Just a little too much hick.






2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that naked hick picture of him. Awesome. I'm guessing that about 98% of portrait studios in the south have that same setup.

    Bummed I missed you guys while you were here - not by much it seems. I need to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut! He looks so much older :) Glad you all had so much fun, wish you brought back some sunshine for us here in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

What we do...well, mostly just what the kids do